Stephanie J. Mensing | Founder
- Unpaid wages and overtime
- Wrongful termination
- Workplace discrimination (race, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation)
- Workplace harassment (race, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation)
- Sexual harassment
- Workplace retaliation
- Failure to hire based on a criminal background check
- Family Medical Leave Act violations
- Representation at the state and federal agency level (i.e., EEOC, PHRC, NJDCR)
- Unemployment compensation claims
- Severance agreements
- Employment contracts and restrictive covenants
- Contract disputes
Mensing Law LLC also provides services to other law firms, including serving as local counsel in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey and assisting local firms in various matters by drafting pleadings, motions, memoranda, and attending depositions and making court appearances.
Mensing Law LLC offers contingency fees in many cases, competitive hourly rates, flat fee options for many services, and hybrid fee options. Since clients always have different needs, Mensing Law LLC makes every effort to offer multiple fee options. For clients' convenience, Mensing Law LLC accepts major credit cards.