Stephanie J. Mensing
Stephanie's practice focuses on helping people with workplace concerns. She also enjoys working with start up businesses and assisting clients with their contract needs, including reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts. Stephanie is experienced in representing clients at all stages of litigation before state and federal courts and administrative agencies in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- One of thirty Pennsylvania attorneys selected for the “Lawyers on the Fast Track” award (2009)
- Eight-time Super Lawyers’ “Pennsylvania Rising Stars” (2010, 2012-2018)
- Valdosta State University Outstanding Alumnus from the Department of History (2017)
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association's Executive Committee of the Young Lawyers Division (2006-2014; Financial Secretary, 2008; Secretary, 2009)
- Digital Stone Project Board of Directors (2007-2014; Secretary, 2008-2014)
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- B.A. in History from Valdosta State University (1998)
- J.D. from Stetson University College of Law (2001)
In her free time, Stephanie enjoys training and competing in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.